Economist Mariana Mazzucato on why America is driving innovation — and it will surprise you because her research says YES to government.
She challenges the narrative that the private sector is more dynamic, more nimble, more innovative, and that they do not need government. She’ll make you think differently about the products that have revolutionized our world.
- Mariana Mazzucato: Government – investor, risk-taker, innovator (frischstrategies.wordpress.com)
- TED talks: government: investor, risk-taker, innovator – Mariana Mazzucato (blueandgreentomorrow.com)
- TED: Mariana Mazzucato: Government — investor, risk-taker, innovator – Mariana Mazzucato (2013) (ted.com)
- Mariana Mazzucato – projects (beyondfrequency.com)
- After Economics: Mazzucato’s State (slog.thestranger.com)